Tuesday, August 24, 2010

September Blogging Special With Crissy Herron of www.IndieBizChicks.com

I got an email recently from a wonderful woman named Crissy Herron, I have been getting her tips tricks and suggestions in my inbox for quite some time now. When I got the below email, I felt I had to share it with all of you so if you have been wanting to up your game on your personal blog or maybe even wanting to finally start one yourself. Please consider helping such a wonderful person out.



I was in a bad car accident on Monday, August 16. My car is completely totaled - and I need to get a new one, soon!

I am putting together a September Blogging Special. All of the proceeds are being put towards a new car.

The price for this special is only $10. I am hoping that 100 people take advantage of the offer. That will be $1,000 - and that will go far in helping me purchase a "new" used car.

Here is what you will get when you sign up for the September Blogging Special:

- Daily blogging tips, sent to your email from September 1 - 30

- You will also receive daily blogging prompts through the month of September. You won't have to worry about blogger's block at all!

- Invitation only web chats throughout September. You will be able to get direct feedback from me on your blogging questions, as well as meet and network with other bloggers.

- A chance at free advertising! I will hold a "blogging challenge" contest in September. More details will be announced on September 1 - but if you participate, you could end up receiving some great free advertising on my site!

- And More! I have several surprise bonuses in store for you!!! But you have to sign up to find out what they are!

For more information, and to register for only $10, visit
http://www.indiebizchicks.com/sept-blogging-special.html

If you decide this is not for you, I would really appreciate if you could please pass this link along on your blog, Facebook, or Twitter!

Thank you so much for all of your help,
Crissy Herron
www.IndieBizChicks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...